For a holiday without setbacks
Due to the particular time period we are living in, we have decided to modify our cancellation policy for this summer season making it extremely guest-friendly. You can book without worries because you have the opportunity to change your mind until just before the start of your stay.
Finally, in addition to a health protocol that provides a deep sanitization of the rooms and the utmost attention to the health of guests and staff, we have adopted new holiday conditions to ensure an enjoyable and safe stay.
For your safety
- Online check-in
- Outdoor activities for children and adults in small groups
- Use of masks by staff
- Disinfectant gel dispensers in strategic points of the resort
- Buffet of delights from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm with hot dishes (until 2:30 pm), cold dishes, wonderful salads, exquisite homemade desserts and fresh fruit
- Possibility to have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the garden, where a distance between the tables greater than 1 m is guaranteed
- Regular sanitation during the day in the common areas with particular attention to high-contact surfaces
- Room cleaning with ozone treatment upon departure
Good to know
Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions
- How will meals work?
Our staff will serve breakfast in buffet style for some dishes and at the table for other dishes. The afternoon buffet will be served at the table from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm. We will serve dinner at the table as usual.
- Will you still organize hikes?
Of course, every day from Monday to Saturday we will organize hikes in the area and the programme will be even more ample to allow everyone to participate in smaller groups.
- Will the pools, spa and fitness room be accessible?
Starting august 6th a Green pass is obligatory to access the internal Spa, the swimming pool and the fitness room, where you can relax in the company of your loved ones at the correct distance from other families.(from 12 years and over)
- How will the mini club service be organized?
We have organized the mini club so that we can make the most of our outdoor spaces. For some activities, reservations will be required as they can only be carried out with a limited number of participants and in some cases, if necessary, the children will be divided into several smaller groups.
If you opt for the advance payment of 50% of the booking value, by paying a further € 10 per adult per day, you may cancel the holiday with a minimum notice of 24 hours without penalty and reuse the amount for a future stay.
Note: The insurance must be chosen at the time of booking. In the event of a season change or a revision of the price table, the new rates will be applied. This could result in the payment by you of the difference. Finally, please note that the stay can be changed for a maximum of 3 times and that the € 10 supplement described above is in no case refundable.